Robert E. Lee
Virginia vs Monitor
- Colonel William Wing Loring, United States Army, takes command of the Department of New Mexico. New Mexico
- U. S. troops abandon Fort Mason. Texas
- Skirmish on the Blackwater. Missouri
- Skirmish near Warrensburg. Missouri
- Siege of Fort Macon (March 23-April 26). North Carolina
- Action at Edisto Island. South Carolina
- Siege of Island No. 10 (March 15-April 8). Tennessee Battle Summary
- Cumberland Gap Campaign. Tennessee
- Operations along the Orange & Alexandria Railroad (March 28-31, 1862).
- Affair at Rappahannock Station. Virginia
- Action at Warrenton Junction. Virginia
- Skirmish at Jacksonville. Florida
- Operations against Pegram (March 22-April 1). Kentucky
- Affair at Moscow. Tennessee
- Affair at Dumfries.
- Skirmish at Kelly's Ford. Virginia
- Skirmish at Williamsburg.
- Affair Caperton's Ferry Alabama
- Skirmish at Arkadelphia.
- Skirmish at Longview.
- Skirmish at Roseville.
- Red River Campaign (March 10-May 22). Louisiana
- Skirmishes at Monett's Ferry. Louisiana
- Skirmish near Bolivar. Tennessee
- Cavalry Operations West Tennessee and Kentucky against Nathan Bedford Forrest (March 16-April 14). Tennessee & Kentucky
- Campaign against Mobile (March 17-April 12). Alabama Battle Summary
- Siege of Spanish Fort (March 26-April 8). Alabama MORE
- Wilson's Raid (March 22-April 24). Alabama & Georgia
- Skirmish at Blackwater River.
- Expedition from Fort Pike to Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. Louisiana & Mississippi
- Skirmish in Southwestern Missouri.
- Skirmish at Moseley Hall. North Carolina
- Skirmish at Wilkesborough. North Carolina
- Carolinas Campaign (Jan. 1-April 29, 1865). South Carolina & North Carolina MORE
- Expedition from Deep Bottom to near Weldon, North Carolina. Virginia
- Appomattox Campaign (March 29-April 9). Virginia
- Skirmish on the Boydton Road. Virginia
- Engagement at Gravelly Run. Virginia
- Skirmish at Hatcher's Run. Virginia
- Engagement at Lewis' Farm. Virginia
- Skirmish at Quaker Road. Virginia
- Skirmish on the Vaughan Road. Virginia
- Siege of Petersburg and Richmond (June 9, 1864-April 2, 1865). Virginia